Solano breaks down his exclusive workout playlist for FitEDM. Check out the new video for "Sweet Lies" below.
1. While & Misky - Clap your hands (Solomon remix)I love to start my work out with this one. It's nice and groovy, perfect for a warm up!
2. K?D - Loose myself Ft. Phil GoodGood vibes all over this tune, this song great for a morning run!
3. Galantis - Hunter (Henry Fong remix)Always love Galantis and Henry gives this one amazing energy which motivates me to push harder.
4. Solano - Sweet Lies ft. Sam GrayI always listen to a couple of my records in my workouts helps me get motivated to start my day at full speed.
5. Illenium - Reverie ft. King DecoIllenium's sound is very euphoric and puts me in a very happy place during my workouts.
6. Tiesto & Sevenn - BoomThis song is pure energy! This one makes me go hard all day!
7. Beats Antique - Vesper star This song is has a very mysterious and mystique sound that makes the work out very Zen but maintains the energy as well.
8. Alt J - Tesselate This song has a darker feel to it but with lots of energy. It keeps me motivated in the tough moments, AKA leg days!
9 . Tycho - Elegy This tune is so Zen & very smooth. I love this one for a little yoga or when I'm doing stretching.
10. J Balvin - Sigo Extrañandote (Solano Remix) This one gets my warm Spanish blood flowing lol! Love this one on my Friday work outs, get me ready for the weekend.
About "Sweet Lies"
With successes under his belt like "Lately" and "Trouble," which was nominated as 2016's BPM Breaker, and amassed over 10 million streams across all digital platforms, Colombian-born LA-based producer/DJ SOLANO has emerged from the studio with another beautiful new single. Featuring the iconic voice of singer and songwriter Sam Gray, "Sweet Lies" shows a deeper side to SOLANO, one that latches on to our inner hopes and fears and pulls at our heartstrings. A tale of reckless abandon and self-destructive habits, "Sweet Lies" speaks to our secret desires to live wildly, freely, and in the moment regardless of the consequences. Fall in love with the single and watch the stunning official video, shot across Miami.