Thank God It's Friday High-Intensity Disco playlist is put together from classics to contemporary remakes to get you in the mood for a fun and playful workout. I always say a good soundtrack can make a great workout. The uplifting vibes of these tracks will most certainly put you in a good mood and make your workout feel like a party. The old Patrice Rushen track, "Haven't You Heard" with the remix from Joey Negro is an all-time club favorite. It always gets the crowd on their feet. So if you're not really feeling your work out, this mix will change your mind. "I Was Made For Dancing" from Taymor will take you back to your disco days, but if you're too young to remember that's OK. Disco music speaks to your feet and your soul. Mark Knight and Funkagenda's hard-hitting disco sample of the disco classic "Good Times" is about as banging as it gets here.
Disco and Eurobeat pop, bands like Depeche Mode, were the roots of House music. Today House music has come a long way. Evolving into a culture of a variety of electronic dance music. But one thing is a mainstay and that is House. Whether it's Progressive, Deep, Electro, Hard, Minimal, French, Acid, Dutch, Funky, Future, Ghetto, Hip, Jazz, Latin, Glitch, Garage, Swing, Soulful, Tech, Tribal, Italo and Disco House, it's sure to get you in the mood to move.
1. Patrice Rushen- Haven't You Heard (Joey Negro Extended Disco Mix)
2. Taymar- I Was Made For Dancing
3. Retro Housemaxx- Upside Down (Retro Club Mix)
4. Madonna and The Booty Jacks- Into The Groove (Jason Parker Remix Edit)
5. Jerome Lefebvre-Redemption (Hoxton Whores Remix)
6. Compact Grey- S.A.Y
7. Mark Knight and Funkagenda- Good Times (Original Mix)
8. Rhythm Masters- Underground
9. Lost N'Alive- Got To Love Somebody
10. Barbara Tucker- Stop Playing With My Mind Feat. Darryl D. Bonneau