You may be on your treadmill but these ten tracks will make you want to dance. Great dance grooves make your workout fun and definitely less boring. Half the time at the gym it's so loud you can't even hear the music coming out of the speakers. Which can be frustrating, because music is such an integral part of working out. Not only is music a good distraction while you workout, it also makes you work out harder. Music sets the tone and mood and sets your pace.
1. L'Tric - 1994 featuring Miles Graham (Don Diablo Edit)
2. Duke Dumont- Ocean Drive (Hayden James Remix)
3. Rufus Du Sol- Say A Prayer For Me
4. Whilk and Misky- Clap Your Hands (Addal Edit)
5, Lucas & Steve Vs. Matt & Kendo- You and I Know
6. Major Lazor- Lean On Me (KREAM Remix)
7. Semedo & Curtis Gabriel- Some People Say (Radio Edit)
8. AlunaGeorge & Tchami- You Know You Like It
9. Nightcore- Don't Stop (The FatRat Remix)
10. Jack U X Post Malone- Where Are U Iverson (Flosstradamus Edit)
All of these tracks are fresh new releases and great for a mid-intensity to high-intensity work-out. You can find all of them on Itunes. Feel free to change the order and play DJ. We'll be bringing you more music every single day to compliment your work-outs. Whether you run, walk, outside or inside, bike, dance even some power yoga, these great tracks are perfect for you. They are also a great addition for teachers. So if you aren't a teacher but find yourself in a class with the same old boring music, then please be sure to tell your teachers about FitEdm. Our mission is to save the world from boring music when it comes to fitness. It's just not acceptable when there's so many great DJ's and producers today.