Swimmers have been kind of left out of the wearable tech thing since the explosion happened about 3 years ago, but that's about to change. The guys behind Swimbot have just started a crowdfund campaign for their new device that could change the swimming game forever.
Imagine having a device that can help you correct your stroke much like golfers have to correct their swing. Check out the video below, you are going to dig it.
From Swimbot campaign:
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Swimbot corrects your stroke instantaneously with sophisticated sounds. The 3D tutorials teach you the perfect swimming technique.
3 STEPS TO PROGRESS:
1) Before your workout
● Visualize our 3D tutorials
● Assimilate and retain the ideal stroke patterns
2) During your workout
● Slip your SWIMBOT under your swim cap. Using bone conduction technology, our earphones offer you comfort and high-quality sound.
● It analyzes each and every move you make.
● It provides you with instant feedback via sophisticated sounds.
3) After your workout
- Synchronize SWIMBOT with your Smartphone via Bluetooth, and share your progress with your friends!
- Share your performance and compare yourself to thousands of swimming enthusiasts.
You also might like our workout Soundtracks for your long swim sessions.